✅ Recommended Casinos
- free spins
🌐 Your country is Restricted
18+| Terms Apply | Play Responsibly
Fruit Rainbow slot REVIEW
Fruit Rainbow ReviewIt might be the most overused theme of them all, but somehow the fruity slots always have a refreshing feel, especially if you are a bit hungry for a snack. With Fruit Rainbow, Pragmatic Play has combined the fruit symbols with a Rainbow wild that is the main attraction in this game. It can land stacked on any reel, and it also plays a key role when it comes to landing the game’s max win of 2,000x your stake.
The reels are set against a simple dark blue and orange background, with a big swirl underneath and bubbles ascending from the bottom. It all plays out on 5 reels, 4 rows and 40 ways to win, and you can place bets between 40p and £200 per spin across all platforms and devices. The RTP is a decent 96.53 % here, which is a bit above average and leaves you with a house edge of 3.47 %.
If you’re looking for a game with exciting bonus features and a thrilling free spins bonus round, this is where we’ll have to disappoint you. Fruit Rainbow slot is stripped of all such things, and the best you can look forward to here is scatter wins and stacked rainbow wilds. If you enjoy the classic fruit machine experience, however, this game might just be your cup of tea. Medium volatility makes the game less brutal than many others from Pragmatic, and the Quickspin feature allows for plenty of spins per minute.
What symbols are there?
The diamond scatter is the highest paying symbol in this game by far, and the most valuable regular symbol is the juicy looking strawberry. Also the wild symbol pays out a decent amount on it’s own here, and the card suit symbols of lower value are also in place. You need between 3 and 5 matching symbols to win, and here is the paytable for Fruit Rainbow slot:
Diamond scatter - Pays 500x for 5 anywhere
Rainbow wild - Pays 50x for 5 on a payline
Strawberry - Pays 50x for 5 on a payline
Orange pieces - Pays 15x for 5 on a payline
Cherries - Pays 12.5x for 5 on a payline
Banana - Pays 10x for 5 on a payline
Lime - Pays 7.5x for 5 on a payline
Card suit symbols - Pay between 6.25x and 2.5x for 5 on a payline
What are the bonus features?
The main feature in this game is the Rainbow wild, as this symbol can land fully stacked on all 5 reels. It does not come with any other features attached however, but it will pay out quite nicely if you should be lucky enough to fill the entire screen with nothing but stacked wilds.
The other bonus feature to be on the lookout for is the Diamond scatter symbol. Also this symbol can land on all 5 reels, and you need at least 3 anywhere to get a small payout of 5x your stake. Land 4 diamond scatters, and you win a decent 125x your stake, while 5 scatters anywhere awards you with a solid 500x your total stake.
Free spins in Fruit Rainbow
This is a very simple fruit slot, and it does not come with a free spins bonus round or any more advanced features. What we described above is really the only help you will get here, so players looking for feature rich action should probably look elsewhere. This game is for those who enjoy the simplicity and pureness of a classic fruit machine dressed up as a video slot.
What is the jackpot (max win)?
While there is no progressive jackpot to be won on Fruit Rainbow slot, you can still look forward to decent payouts here. The game’s max win comes when you fill the screen with nothing but stacked Rainbow wilds, and this gives you a payout of 2,000 times your stake. It’s nothing extraordinary, but still an okay potential for a medium volatile game.
Where can I play Fruit Rainbow?
You can play Fruit Rainbow for real money at one of the listed casinos below: Where to play Fruit Rainbow.
Don’t want to play for real money? No problem, you can easily play the demo for free here at SlotCatalog: Play Fruit Rainbow for free.
Yes, you can also play Fruit Rainbow on your mobile and tablet devices, and Pragmatic Play always makes sure their games are optimized for all handheld platforms and units. This gives you the freedom to play anywhere you might go, and all you need to get started right away on this fruity rainbow experience is your Android, iPhone or iPad.
Pragmatic is known for some brutally volatile games, but Fruit Rainbow is much more balanced in its math model. There is not much to look forward to here in terms of bonus features, but if you enjoy fast-paced fruity action with the occasional scatter wins, this might be worth looking into. The main prize of 2,000x your stake is not too shabby, but landing a full screen of stacked wilds naturally does not happen very often.
Scatter wins up to 500x your stake
Stacked wilds that can land on every reel
Medium volatility and 2,000x max win potential
No bonus round or bonus features to speak of